Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Just Run.

Things are going well. The last 2 days I have gotten up early to run. It's been great! I didn't make it this morning as I think my sore throat is getting worse and I just don't feel good. I think I'll try to run a little later. I like getting the run out of the way in the morning though. It's nice knowing when I'm tired after a long day that I've already gotten my exercise in.

Last week I lost 1 pound. Not bad. I was hoping for 2 to make it to 70 pounds but I'm okay with a 1 pound loss. I normally track on using my iPhone and a 3 month journal. The iPhone is easiest so most of the time I'll track on that throughout the day and then write in my journal at the end of the day. I like that you can write notes and thoughts in the paper tracker which is why I like both. Well I didn't track on paper on Fri-Sun. I just now updated my paper tracker and as I'm writing what I ate, I'm realizing how lucky I am that I lost that pound! I only had 14 APs that week! I normally have 40-50! I had 2 days where I just ate crap with a little fruit every now and then. This is exactly why I double track. Because it's easy to track on the phone but writing it really makes you look at what you ate again. I will do my best to do better this week. 70 pounds is so close I can taste it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment