Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

5.4 pounds down, only 94.6 to go!

So last night was my second WW meeting and after weigh in, I learned that I had lost 5.4 pounds. I was excited but I don’t know, I feel like I just wasn’t 100% excited. I am really proud of myself for changing my eating habits. And I know 5 pounds isn’t a whole lot but I can honestly feel it. I feel it around my stomach the most which is the BEST. Also, I notice it in my nails. No my nails aren’t losing weight but, they’re just so much stronger and healthier. And the white is so white now. That’s cool to see that change so quickly. I painted them last night so when I take the polish off in a week it’ll seem even more white cause I’m sure they’re only going to get even stronger and whiter. But back to my 5.4, I don’t know if I was expecting more or what. But the thing is, that’ll probably be the most I lose in a week ever. I kinda think I’m just not super, super excited because I’ve lost a big number at week one before. I’ve been excited about the 5.4 pounds before. I just want to know what is going to be different this time.

I was on the WW website and I was reading people’s blogs and thinking about yesterdays WW meeting. Everyone is talking about how you can still eat the foods you like, but just in moderation. It really got me thinking. I love Five Guys. When I’m trying to eat healthy, I need to stay really super far away from Five Guys. Those burgers are so delicious and a million points! But then I started thinking even more! So if this is going to be a total lifestyle change, I need to realize that there is another Five Guys burger in my future because that is something I’m not willing to give up for life. So I could maybe eat half a burger and work it in to my points. I could even add the fries in but just make sure I don’t overdo it. I think I’m getting it. I will continue to eat super healthy for now while my will power is really strong but I will eventually work in foods that I love. Honestly, I’m feeling better about things just typing this blog. I can’t wait to have half of that Five Guys double cheeseburger! (I know it would make more sense to have a whole single cheeseburger but I LOVE biting into a double.)

So I have set goals. My 5% goal is 12 lbs. My 10% goal is 24 lbs. And my total goal is 100 lbs. That’ll put me at 143 lbs. That sounds perfect to me and is right in the middle of the healthy weight range for my height. Also, 143 means I love you. :) So I’m only 6.6 lbs. away from my first goal. I’m sure I will achieve that in the next 2-3 weeks. I think it’ll take me 2 years to get to my ultimate goal. I hope it doesn’t take much longer but if it does then it does. I can’t give up! I can’t wait to be a lifetime member. Maybe I can make a career out of it. Be a full time mom and a part time leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment