Total Pageviews

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Unpublished Blog- finally published

So today is day 2 of Weight Watchers and I’ve been great so far. This week was a really tough week to begin eating healthy because it’s trainer appreciation week. Yesterday there was a basket of candy. GOOD candy! Snickers, Twix, M&M’s, starbursts, and I mean they are big bars too! I would have easily had a least 2 a day in the past but now, I’m not having any. I could of course work maybe half of a bar in to my points but honestly, I don’t even want to. I’m so proud of myself for saying no and I want to be able to go home and tell Kyle that I avoided a temptation. I told him that sometimes I will need a “great job!” here and there. He’s the best though. He’s so supportive and I think that’s what will get me through my really tough days.

Today at work though, we picked up 15 cases of mickey premium bars, 5 cases of strawberry bars, and 1 case of mickey ice cream sandwiches. OMG! When I joined WW on Monday, I knew this day of blissful ice cream was coming and I thought for sure I would have to have at least one. I could make it work somehow. Well the day’s here. And I’ll admit that I did go over to the freezer cause I wanted to know what the nutrition label said… 330 calories, 22 g fat, 2 g fiber which is a whopping 8 points, for that small bar of ice cream. Now, I do LOVE Mickey Premium bars and will probably have one in the future but I was thinking about how unspecial it is to eat it at my desk in the office by myself. I won’t enjoy it as much as I would if I was at the parks with Kyle. So I have decided to not have one. And I don’t really feel deprived. I’m more proud of myself for not having one than I would enjoy eating it.

So here I sit at my desk, with my Campbell’s Select Harvest Light Southwestern- Style Vegetable soup and 98% fat free hot dog with whole wheat/grain bun. It doesn’t sound exciting but honestly, I’m enjoying it. I am so proud of me!!

GO EILEEN!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment