Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just Dance 2 for the Wii

O...M...G... Have you tried Just Dance 2 for the Wii?! Cause I'm obsessed! I had 2 really great friends recommend the game to me so I figured I'd give it a try. It is fantastic! I can't stop playing it! Yesterday we went to a friends house and I brought the game with me. We ended up playing for over 2 hours! I forget that I'm working out because it's so fun! They have different styles of dance and even duets. I just played it again today for another 30 mins. I consider it high intensity because it makes me sweat and I'm out of breath right away so I'm earning a million activity points this week! Well, maybe not a million but so far I've earned 41. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who's looking for a really fun workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment