Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thoughts for the New Year

  1. What do you want to let go of in the new year?

My old, poor eating habits. I know I changed them last year but that’s where I want them to stay. I also want to leave behind my quickness to get frustrated. Kyle’s always calm as a cucumber which can sometimes be the complete opposite of me. So I’m trying to let things bother me so much.


2. What do you want for yourself in the new year?

I want a new me. I want to be healthy and to stay that way. I would like to become a statused leader at work. And if I make goal this year, I would love to be looking at becoming a leader with WW.


3. What are your goals for the new year?
My biggest goal is to hit my goal weight. I know I shouldn’t set a date but I can still aim for it. I am prepared that it might not happen this year and I will not let myself get down if I don’t hit it this year. There’s always next year. My other goal is to get my finances together. Kyle and I would love to buy a house this summer.


4. What pathways to your goals can you create?

For my goal weight goal, obviously keeping with WW is the best pathway for me to get there. I will also increase my activity and hopefully complete my first running 5K. As far as finances go, Kyle and I need to get smarter about our money. If I do get a salaried position this year, I will put the differences in my paycheck asides towards a down payment. I will also not frivolously spend my tax return; it will go straight into savings. And last, we need to get Kyle’s debt paid off. He doesn’t have much left but I would love for us to buy a house and get married debt free.

No comments:

Post a Comment