Total Pageviews

Monday, December 13, 2010

Weigh in Day

Weigh in day is funny to me. I don’t know when I started becoming so aware of what I ate on the day of weigh in day but I’ve been very serious about it lately. I will make sure I get in all of my Healthy Checks checked off and I make sure not to eat too close to the meeting time. I think it’s silly now. I am very motivated by the scale going down but that’s not the only reason I’m doing this. And no matter what the scale says today, I’m gonna keep going. This is my lifetime decision. So today is weigh in day and I’ve eaten my breakfast and lunch and even had a hot chocolate. (And by hot chocolate I mean a WW smoothie mix, mixed with hot water. I only have ½ the pouch with 8oz of water and it’s only 1 PP!) I’m pretty conscious of what I eat everyday anyways but I don’t want to feel like I have to deprive myself every Monday.

Thaty works late today but is still going to try to make it to the meeting. I like when she goes with me. I like celebrating together and sharing stories from the week. I just really enjoy her company. She keeps me going way more than she even knows. I would not be able to do this alone.

Of course I do have Kyle! And he is really the biggest help of all! He has been trying to eat better with me which is such a great help! He has been running with me when he’s not working and shows me praise when I get out and run without him. He is truly the best partner!

I have noticed that I do eat more fruit on the PointsPlus program. Who would have thought… the plan works! lol I have increased my fruits and veggies by 2-3 servings a day which puts me over the minimum requirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment